“The Largest British Dealer in Secondhand Rolex’s”
– Evening Standard
- Second Time Round was established in 1985 and has enjoyed a continued and unrivalled success. A family run business that prides itself on its excellent reputation, its wealth of happy customers and a commitment to customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Evening Standard has recently named our famous company “The Largest British Dealer in second hand Rolex’s” which is an accolade it truly deserves. Dedicated to offering a complete and professional service the company continues to expand.
- Carrying an extensive stock of many different watches we are confident we can fulfil most orders on request. With products ranging from the Audemars Piguet “Off Shore” to the Zenith El Premiro, we recommend that you contact us via the Watch Finder form and we will respond within 48 hours. Alternatively you can call the Hotline on (020) 7499 7442.
- There are many popular and prestigious watches in this huge global market, but one stands out alone in terms of prominence of name, workmanship and popularity. That name is “Rolex” and is synonymous with everything associated with style and success. With arguably the most complete range of watches on the market there is undoubtedly something there for everyone. Be it for the discerning classicist to the city high flyer there is a compelling argument to choose one of these fine thorough breads.
- The current trend for younger men is leading towards the ever popular but ever long wait for Rolex Sport Models. With waiting lists in some places now up to five years for a Daytona, 2 years for a Sea Dweller, 18 Months for a Submariner/Explorer and 12 months for a GMT, for many people buying second hand is the only option to acquire this much needed high profile accessory, that complements any wardrobe. The Day Date, Rolex’s flagship model is still on top of the same pinnacle it has sat for over the last thirty years and remains a valued example of refinement and class. A step down from the Day Date and you have the Bi Metal Datejust which has been a corner stone in Rolex’s foundations for many years and is available in an assortment of dial colours.
- Our team of watchmakers can revitalise and rejuvenate your ailing timepiece. Be it a straight forward battery and seal replacement to a full blown Tourbillion service, our expert team have the knowledge, tools and experience to complete most jobs. All work comes with a 3-month guarantee as statute. A recent service to be added to already a long list is the Watch Refinishing Service. This is a complete cosmetic service that will restore your watch 100% to its former glory. Please note that this is not a mechanical service and does not cover glass replacement or dial restoration. The average turn around time for a standard service is up to 14 days where as the Watch Refinishing Service is up to 7 days. Prices start from £150
- Located across the road from Bond St. Tube station we are in the heart of London’s busy west end. Surrounded by the wonderful shopping that Bond Street and South Molton Street etc. has to offer. If you are planning a visit, make it a day and see the sights that London has to offer. If you would like a print out of the area and how to find us or even where to park your car please visit our Find Us page and everything you need, will be there. Keep an eye on the Watch News section, as there are regular features on many different topics, from company announcements to growing waiting lists. For anyone new to our company we have had a successful members club running since November, with exclusive deals on a wide range of watches. Please visit the website to learn more about the Second Time Round Club and what it has to offer.
- If you have a watch that you would like to part exchange, needs upgrading, have out grown or would simply just fancy a change then please contact us via the Sell a Watch form and we will respond within 48 hours. Alternatively you can call the Hotline on (020) 7499 7442.